The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at NSBT. The NSBT reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Details of fees are as follows:
Ghanaian Students Tuition Fees (GHC)
Foreign Students Tuition Fees ($)
Ghanaian Students Accommodation Fees (GHC)
|Self AC 2/Room||1,100||2,000|
|Self AC 4/Room||750||1,500|
Foreign Students Accommodation Fees ($)
|Self AC 2/Room||290||580|
|Self AC 4/Room||190||380|
Other Fees: In addition to the tuition fees, students will be required to pay other fees towards SRC, hiring of gowns for matriculation (freshmen), ID cards, Internet user fees, and NHIS/ Health fees.
Payment of Fees: All fees are payable at registration. In the event that students cannot pay all of their fees at registration, the NSBT will defer payment on those fees which will be paid by financial aid or another acceptable form of payment. However, for those fees which will not be paid by financial aid or another acceptable form of payment, the NSBT may defer payment for a period not to exceed forty-five (45) days. The NSBT does not extend credit without having the following appropriate documents on file:
- Promissory Note: Under prescribed conditions, a student may be allowed to execute a promissory note to delay (on a scheduled basis) the payment of fees owed to the NSBT. The following terms must be met:
- The student must not owe any fees, fines, or other charges from a previous registration
- Each student accepting the conditions of the note must pay a GH¢ 50.00 processing fee.
- The promissory note is a privilege that may be extended based upon the overall financial status of the NSBT.
- Financial Aid Award Letter: This document will certify that the financial aid awarded I sufficient to cover all or portion of the student’s fees for the applicable semester.
- Bank Loan Approval Letter: if a student plans to pay all or a portion of his/her fees with a bank loan, he/she must have his/her bank loan cheque in hand at registration or he/she must provide official written evidence that (1) his/her bank has approved his/her loan and (2) that the bank will forward the loan cheque directly to the NSBT.
Forms of Payment
NSBT disclaims any liability for cash that is sent through the mail. NSBT will urge all students to pay their tuition fees and other charges directly into its account. The NSBT’s account number;
Absa Bank, Cape Coast Branch,
Account Number:- 037-1088253