NSB&T is a private tertiary institution owned by Groupe Nduom with the objective of providing quality, relevant and life-long learning education with a strong emphasis on industrial attachment and skills development.
The institution is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast and have all its programs accredited. NSB&T commenced in February 2018, with BSc. Information Communication & Technology, BSc. Banking & Finance and BSc. Information Technology Management for Business.
The Vision of NSB&T is to become a centre of excellence for the provision of quality tertiary education in business and technology.
The Mission is to provide sound higher education grounded on industrial training in leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation towards the development of Ghana, Africa and the world at large.
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
The aims of the school are to:
- a) Provide higher education to person suitably qualified and capable of benefiting from such education.
- b) Provide a sound higher education grounded on industrial training preparing the student for the job market from day one.
- c) Train students in methods of critical and independent thought, making them aware of their responsibility to use their education for the general good of Ghanaian society and beyond; and
- d) Provide facilities for and engage in teaching and research for the purpose of promoting the advancement and dissemination of learning and knowledge.
To ensure the highest standard of professionalism, NSB&T is committed to maintaining a stringent Corporate Value system as defined by:
- Integrity: NSB&T shall be honest, fair, and consistent in accordance with the spirit of honorable conduct.
- Commitment: NSB&T shall seek to understand and address Client’s issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Superior Service: NSB&T requires quality and excellence in all Client services, and all other undertakings.
- Discipline: NSB&T shall manage Client’s Trust and Schedules placed in its care with discipline.